Do you have solid experience with a broad variety of communications tasks in a complex global organization? Are your English writing skills pin-sharp? Then we might be looking for you.
About the Job:
The role will principally operate within our marketing team to write and edit high-quality copy across several formats that will include print, web, mobile, video, and social media. Expect 10 to 20 travel days every year.
The right candidate:
- Can transform complex technical stuff into a language that addresses customer needs and can be understood by a broad audience
- Can write press releases and content for web, social media, newspapers, newsletters, brochures, creating an ongoing and consistent flow of information to customers and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Native level English writing skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years professional writing experience with solid portfolio of output
- Technical skills: copywriting; journalism; communications, PR, project management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be a people person who knows how to navigate and create relations in a global company with many different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Must be comfortable working in close collaboration with marketing, technical services, sales and C-level executives
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability, and strong work-ethic.
DanBred is a leading international breeding company. We aim to be the preferred supplier of genetic products and service solutions to commercial pig producers world-wide. DanBred P/S is owned by the Danish Agriculture and Food Council, Danish Agro and the former DanBred International A/S (now Holdingselskabet DBI A/S). Visit www.danbred.com for more information.
About the team:
You get to be a pivotal member of an informal and vibrant team, where we value honesty, hard work and a happy working environment. We advocate creative boldness, combined with sharp writing skills and unrelenting can-do attitude.
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than February 28th, 2019 to Marketing Manager Trine Nielsen on email@example.com. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Applications must be submitted as one single PDF in English. If possible, please include examples of earlier work. Submissions in any other language will not be considered. The position is based in Herlev, Denmark.