The position will lead the sales development of various genetic solutions of DanBred P/S in Poland. Among other key areas, the position will also be assigned collecting market information and developing a long-term business strategy for the country.
• Perform sales of DanBred genetic solutions to commercial and integrated pig producers
• In close cooperation with the management develop a long-term business plan for Poland, including territory planning and developing relevant activities for the market
• Regularly conduct market studies and provide market intelligence for the head office
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our existing and new customers’ needs
• Build and manage relationships with key trade channels including dealers
• /agents, complementary pig equipment companies and allied members of the pig industry
• Experience in sales, marketing and/or technical sales in the livestock industry
• Strong motivational and negotiating skills with a documented background of working with customers and decision-makers in the industry
• Strong ability to promote value-based selling so that the sales effort focus on “Value based customers” rather than “Price based customers”
• Ability and preference to work in teams
Who are you
• As a person, you are very independent and enterprising. You take responsibility and meet obstacles with solutions relevant to our company
• A positive attitude is a high priority in DanBred. We expect you to be willing and take on all tasks in compliance with DanBred´s interests
• Compliance with deadlines is also very important in DanBred. We must always deliver to our colleagues and customers what we have promised and have agreed upon
• Proactive work ethics
• Ability to create and present interesting, informative, and educational product presentations to customers
• Willing and able to travel
• Fluent in English and Polish
Why is DanBred P/S the right company for you
• DanBred P/S is a leading international pig-breeding company and aims to be the preferred supplier of genetic products and solutions for commercial pig producers all over the world. DanBred is owned by Danish Agriculture & Food, Danish Agro, and former DanBred International A/S (now the holding company DBI A/S).
• As our new colleague, you will be part of a young company in rapid growth.
• In addition, you can expect relevant professional training, and you will have the freedom to manage and develop your own job. As a workplace, we offer safe employment conditions and good opportunities for personal growth. Finally, you will get a competitive salary package.
We process numerous applications on an ongoing basis, so please use the link to send your application and your CV. For more information about this position, please contact Mr. René Lyngsøe by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.