The position will lead the sales development of various genetic solutions of DanBred P/S in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. Among other key areas, the position will also be tasked with collecting market information and developing a long-term business strategy for the countries in question, including local multiplication strategy and establishment of distributors in other LATAM countries, in close cooperation with the regional manager for the Americas.
- Perform sales of DanBred genetic solutions to commercial and integrated swine producers.
- Develop long-term business plans for the countries in close cooperation with the regional management; plans should include territory planning and setting up relevant activities, which considers the current conditions in the market.
- Conduct constant market studies and provide market intelligence for the head office.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of existing and new customers’ needs.
- Build and manage relationships with key trade channels including dealers/agents, complementary pig equipment companies and allied members of the swine industry.
- AP Graduation in Agro Business or bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, preferably in swine production.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or technical sales in the livestock industry.
- Strong motivational and negotiating skills, and documented background of working with customers and decision makers in the industry.
- Strong ability to promote value-based selling so that the sales effort focus on “Value buying customers” rather than “Price buying customers”.
- Ability and preference for working in teams.
Who are you:
- You are independent and enterprising. You take responsibility, which means that obstacles are met with solutions that take into consideration the context you are part of.
- You have a great attitude and a proactive work ethic. We expect you to be positive and to go to all tasks with high energy and a willingness to solve the tasks for best for the company.
- You comply with deadlines both internally and externally. It is important for our shared success that we always get back to our customers and partners in relation to agreements and expectations. It is equally important to comply with deadlines to colleagues internally in DanBred.
- You possess the ability to create and present interesting, informative and educational product presentations to customers.
- You are willing and able to travel when needed.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You are based regionally in a country in Latin America.
Why is Danbred the right company for you:
- Danbred is a leading international pig breeding company and aims to be the preferred supplier of genetic products and service solutions for commercial pig producers all over the world. Danbred is owned by Danish Agriculture & Food, Danish Agro and former Danbred International A/S (now the holding company DBI A/S).
- As our new colleague, you will be part of a young company experiencing both rapid growth and ambitious strategies.
- In addition, you can expect relevant professional training, and you will have manoeuvrability to manage and develop your job. As a workplace, we offer safe employment relationships and good opportunities for personal growth. Finally, you will get a competitive salary package.
Please send your application and your CV to DanBred HR, HR@danbred.com We process numerous applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application sooner rather than later – we look forward to hearing from you. For more information about this position, please contact Mr. Lasse Jensen by e-mail, LAJE@danbred.com, or telephone +52 4943 0396.
We process your application and data in accordance with the data protection regulations, and all data is exclusively handled internally by the HR department and the hiring managers. Your application and data will be kept during the ongoing recruitment process. When the position has been filled, all applications and data will be permanently deleted, no later than 30 days following the date of the rejection. By undertaking this process, DanBred is able to document that the recruitment process has been done factually and legally.